Owing to a nationwide strike by RMT union members on Saturday, supporters attending our game against Nottingham Forest should note there will be severely limited services on National Rail with many parts of the network closed entirely.
Supporters are strongly advised to check the National Rail journey planner before travelling, with all timetables expected to be confirmed by close of play on Thursday 11 May.
On South Western Railway, a reduced service will operate between 7am and 7pm. The following routes will be served:
• London Waterloo to Windsor & Eton Riverside via Hounslow – 2 trains per hour, reducing to 1 from mid-afternoon
• London Waterloo to Windsor & Eton Riverside via Richmond – 2 trains per hour
• London Waterloo to Woking – 4 trains per hour
• London Waterloo to Basingstoke – 1 fast and 2 semi-fast trains per hour
• Basingstoke to Salisbury – 1 train per hour
• A reduced service on the Island Line
There will be no services on any other SWR routes. Long-planned engineering work in the Winchester area will also mean there will be no services between Basingstoke and Southampton Central, with no rail replacement bus services in operation.
On Southern, the railway will operate limited opening hours with services starting later and finishing much earlier than normal. Some routes will finish earlier than others, and some stations will not be served at all. Please check your first and last trains carefully, as there will be no alternative travel outside of these services.
For further information on upcoming industrial action and which train companies are affected, click here.