Industrial action has been confirmed on Saturday 18 March and Saturday 1 April, the days of our home fixtures against Everton and Aston Villa, with limited or no train services across most of Network Rail.
Saturday 18 March – Everton
On South Western Railway, due to long-planned engineering works, there will be no services between Basingstoke and Woking and between Hounslow and Windsor & Eton Riverside on Saturday 18 March.
We recommend you only use National Rail services if absolutely necessary and check your entire journey before travelling.
A significantly reduced service will operate on a limited number of lines, between the hours of 7am and 6.30pm. There will be no trains on SWR after the Everton game.
- Two trains per hour in each direction between London Waterloo and Hounslow
- Four trains per hour in each direction between London Waterloo and Woking
- One train per hour in each direction between Basingstoke and Southampton Central
- One train per hour in each direction between Woking and Guildford
- One train per hour in each direction between Basingstoke and Salisbury
It is a similar story on Southern and Thameslink, where there will be limited services, which start later and finish earlier than usual, with many stations not open at all.
Please check this National Rail page for specific information on each trainline affected.
Journey planners will be up to date on Tuesday 14 March.
Saturday 1 April – Aston Villa
Further strike action is planned on Saturday 1 April when we welcome Aston Villa to Stamford Bridge.
Services running that day are yet to be confirmed. We will update this page when information is released, expected to be at the beginning of that week.