Ahead of our AGM on 24th June, nominations are now open for a range of roles on the FSA’s National Council for individual, associate and affiliate members.
The FSA’s structure features a democratically-elected National Council which embeds within it fan representatives from clubs at Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two, and National Game (non-league) level. Community-owned clubs elect their own representatives as do members of our Women’s Game network.
Each of these networks are entitled to three elected representatives, with the responsibility with the networks to fill the positions.
Six individual fans are also elected and, in addition to this, associate organisations have their own representatives as does the Fans for Diversity network.
Nominations are now being sought for the open roles on these networks, following the timetable below:
- Nominations for network representatives close on Friday 12th May.
- Voting on network representatives will open on Monday 15th May, and conclude at each respective network meeting, which will be held between 22nd May and 2nd June.
- Nominations for individual and associate members close on Friday 9th June.
- Voting on individual and associate representatives will open on Monday 12th June, and conclude at the AGM.
To put yourself forward for nomination, please complete the form below and email it to email@example.com, ensuring you have read the Code of Conduct and Network elections policy.
- Nomination form (.doc)
- FSA Code of Conduct for National Council members (pdf)
- FSA Network Elections Policy (pdf)